Did you know that many potential home buyers don’t know it is to their advantage to use a Buyer’s Agent to assist them in finding a home? They would rather spend endless hours driving around looking for homes with for sale signs and calling the numbers on those signs only to hear that the home cannot be shown right now. That can be very time consuming and we feel that your time is worth more than that. As your Buyer’s Agent, I can go to any city or town you are interested in, and show you any property currently on the market. We usually schedule multiple showings on the same day that will save you time and give you a better idea of what is currently on the market at your price levels. We will also get you right into that new listing that looks just right at a moment’s notice if that is what you need. Below you will find some tools we have on the site that will help you in your home search and the scheduling of showings of the homes you may want to tour.
1) Advanced Property search under the Buyer’s tab: This tool will allow you to customize your home search with a more detailed search with more search parameters that you can enter to find just the right home. You can also save your searches and have them e-mailed to you if anything new comes to market matching your parameters.
2) Quick home search button located on right of home page: This tool allows you to do a quick City or Town search with some of the more often used parameters like price, number of bedrooms or baths, and living space.
3) Buyer Login under the advanced search tab: This is where you can save searches for a certain home you are looking for and where you can change those searches also if the need arises. Any saved search you create will send any home that matches your parameters right to your e-mail and if you would like to schedule a showing of one or many of the homes just hit schedule a showing button on the home(s) that you like main page. The showing request will come right to us and we will get the showing(s) setup on the time frame that you need.
4) Under the Communities tab: Here are some built in searches in the communities that we serve most often. You will see a tab for single family homes for sale (SFR) and condo’s for sale and open house’s in these Towns. Another feature here under the communities tab it will say Town – New Listings. Hit this button and you will see the newest listings to hit the market over the last two days. This tab was requested by Clients so that they can see the newest listings to hit the market. If you see a home that looks good just hit the “Schedule a showing button” and we will set up the showing on your time frame. There is an area there where you can add some notes for what the best day and time is for you to go and see it. You can also request more information if you need it and the Bird dog will get right on it and find out what you need to know.
5) Under the Custom Search Tab located in the middle menu area: You will find some custom searches that we have setup for our clients and we can add a search for you too if you cannot find it here. Just let us know what you are looking for.
We at Bird Dog Real Estate are here to help you find and purchase your new Home NOT to sell you one…So please feel free to put the Bird Dog to work for you.