Here are some steps recommended by BDRE to help prepare you to sell you house.
Step One: Thinking About Putting Your House on the Market
You have thoughts that the home you are living in now is not the one for you anymore. This can happen for a myriad of reasons — downsizing, upgrading, too small for your current needs, too much work to keep up with, don’t like the area anymore, taxes may be too high — any number of reasons! Whatever the reason, if you decide that your current home is no longer your ideal fit and you want to discuss your options, feel free to contact us. We will sit down with you and go over all of your concerns, go over the current market situation, and educate you on real estate to see if right now would be a good time to sell for you.
It is important to work with an agent that you can trust and enjoy working with, that is why we do not charge for this meeting. If you like us, call us.
Step Two: You Decide to Sell
If, after discussing your needs and wants, you feel the time is right to sell your property, then BDRE will start the process of finding the right sales price. Some aspects we will help you with are:
- We will start by preparing for you a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Please see the CMA tab for more information.
- We will go over the current local market conditions with you. This will help guide you on setting the right sales price.
- We will advise you on how best to prepare your home for the upcoming showings that will take place.
- We will market your home to bring in as many buyers as we can (open houses, marketing plans, MLS listings, great photos, and more!). The more buyers interested in your home will help sell it more quickly. BDRE places the utmost importance on pricing as it is the best feature to bring in more buyers.
- We will help you go over all the submitted offers and negotiate on your behalf to get you the best price for your home.
- We will help you choose the most qualified buyer that will get the deal done. Our agents can guide you on the various components of offers. We want to make sure you choose a buyer that will see the deal through to closing.
- We will be with you throughout the whole process of home inspection, appraisal, fire/smoke/carbon inspection, and final closing. We are here to support you!
This is just a general outline of the process to sell your home, but we want you to have an understanding of the selling process. Please see our other Home Selling information pages for more detailed information that will help to educate and inform you of the processes. If you would like to speak with someone about selling your property, and to see if now is the right time to put your real estate on the market, please feel free to contact one of the BDRE agents.
Put the Bird Dog to work for you!